$BOG Crowdsale is around the corner!

More specifically, 15th December 2020.

Introduction
On 15th December 2020, $BOG will be conducting a presale through its website (https://bogdanoff.finance/crowdsale). It will be a week long presale that will likely end on 20th December 2020.

Price and Tokenomics
1,200,000 tokens will be up for sale with the initial price of 3000 BOG/ETH for the first 25% tokens sold. The price will increase as more tokens are sold. Between 25% and 75%, the price will be 2500 BOG/ETH, while the remaining 25% will be sold at 2000 BOG/ETH.

A list of details on the crowdsale:

TIMING: 15th December 2020 – 20th December 2020 (5–6 days)
SUPPLY: 1,200,000 BOG
MIN: 0.1 ETH
MAX: 10 ETH

Stage 1: 3000 BOG PER ETH
(soft cap: 50 ETH; hard cap: 100 ETH [300,000 $BOG])

Stage 2: 2500 BOG PER ETH
(hard cap: 240 ETH [600,000 $BOG])

Stage 3: 2000 BOG PER ETH
(hard cap: 150 ETH [300,000 $BOG])

Post-Crowdsale (Uniswap)
At the end of the crowdsale, 90% of the ETH raised will go to the Uniswap liquidity pool, while the remaining 10% will be allocated as marketing funds. To prevent embezzlement of any sort, the fund will be governed by the community and any expenses will be monitored with utmost scrutiny.

The amount of tokens pooled will be adjusted such that the price will be between 1000 — 500 BOG/ETH. The price will be set higher when more ETH is raised. In other words, crowdsale participants will be able to enjoy higher returns. The crowdsale is designed such that at the very least, participants are
able to enjoy a quick 2x gain.

Community
Please join our discord/telegram community and check out our website for more information. Alternatively, you can email me at lesfreresbogdanoff123@gmail.com

Website: https://bogdanoff.finance

Discord: https://discord.gg/p3HG4gqhrN

Telegram: https://t.me/bogtokenofficial

Additional Remark
For a quick rundown of what the project entails, please read through me previous medium post:

https://bogdanoffeth.medium.com/a-brief-overview-of-bog-token-22ebd9ea5265

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store